Ravenwood 360
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO ONES ON ANYMORE

4 posters

Go down

NO ONES ON ANYMORE Empty NO ONES ON ANYMORE

Post  gabelovesemily Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:24 am

Ive just noticed, that nobody is ever on anymore. Theres no more parties, nothing. theres only a few ppl of every once in a while. it kinda sucks.
gabelovesemily
gabelovesemily
NooB

https://facebook.com.....um.....Gabriel Angel Figueroa

Back to top Go down

NO ONES ON ANYMORE Empty Re: NO ONES ON ANYMORE

Post  shomu1 Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:33 am

I know what you mean. Unfortunately, I think real life's gotten in the way for most of us. School and parents for me, I think job hunting for Gold, and I'm not sure about Vex and Leavy. Leavy's on once in a while, and Vex just disappeared.
shomu1
shomu1
Ghostly Lurker
Ghostly Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldeneye Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:38 am

gabelovesemily wrote:Ive just noticed, that nobody is ever on anymore. Theres no more parties, nothing. theres only a few ppl of every once in a while. it kinda sucks.

I'm online in the early afternoon and evenings of some days. I usually have a party open so any could join the party. I have been playing more HC in MW2 lately - no parties allowed in HC modes and core is just, core these days. Might be time to switch up to Black Ops for a few since I'm almost half way to Prestige Lvl 4. See on XBL soon!

[EDIT]
P.S: like what sharky (shoum1) stated, I am actively job searching so the better time is in the evening. Like I said I usually have an open party so people can come in and talk.
Goldeneye
Goldeneye
The Man with the Golden Galil
The Man with the Golden Galil

Back to top Go down

Post  Leavy Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:01 am

sorry guys, a combo of real life/other activities, and the fact to be frank, black ops online multiplayer doesnt have the appeal it did, now if anyone wants to play zombies on BO, or W@W. let me know i would be more than willing to schedule something Smile now if we could get enough players to do some private matches i may be willing to do that aswell

Leavy
Duck Plower
Duck Plower

Back to top Go down

Post  gabelovesemily Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Im kinda with Leavy on this one, over the past few weeks ive been getting really bored with BO multiplayer, and just frustrated, so i think im done with that. But im thinking zombies sound fun and private matches.
gabelovesemily
gabelovesemily
NooB

https://facebook.com.....um.....Gabriel Angel Figueroa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum